Click?

Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello, after a long time.

My life as a student is coming to a temporary halt after five bittersweet years. As forced as it is, school definitely had much sentimentality to it. All the national exams are over, and my fate is sealed. Of course, its definitely time for me to get a job to get me through the boring 2 or 6months holidays, depending on which path I choose next. (I'm hoping for PFP though)

On a side note: Disappearances happen. Pains go phantom. Blood stops running and people.. people fade. There is more I have to say, so much more - but that has disappeared too. The world's a stage, i'm weary of people stepping in my life and leaving without a trace. Good riddance, anyway. The world will be better; the world will soak them up.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment