Click?

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out

You know we humans tend to change throughout the years, be it for the better, or for the worst. We'll definitely have fake and artificial friends revolving around us. Our friends play an important part in our daily life. They influence us in various ways, they shape our character for the better, stay together when you are down in the mouth, cheer you up whenever you're upset, etc.


I thank God, for this 3 bestfriends of mine, who stayed through thick and thins, despite many disputes amongst us. Unfortunately, due to my limited vocabulary, I'll let pictures do the talking instead.





You see all the bullshit we went through? We're now perfectly fine, we're alright. I really thank God for all of your existence, Gina, Zongxian and Xinyi. I love you and we'll remain the best of friends no matter what happens.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment