Click?

Monday, June 13, 2011

Fuck school,

The title says it all. School's starting in a day and I can't get to sleep. My biological clock's screwed and I wonder how I'm going to fix it. The thought of it kills me. So... A month of my holidays has passed and yeah I'm fucked as it is. penniless, no homework completed, nothing done. Oh well, I'm glad that I'm a step closer to get my own MBP... Hmm.

Speaking of the holidays, this has ought to be the best holiday ever. All I did during the holiday was to eat, sleep, shop and the whole cycle repeats for a month. As much as I do not want school to start, I need to get my education over and done with. I am not looking forward to the homework, teachers. Just the company, of some good ol' mates will suffice.

I feel fuckin' guilty and uneasy. I have uncompleted homework which I suppose most of my friends completed all of them during the first week of holidays and I did NOT even study. Man, I really need to pull up my socks and work hard for the upcoming exams.. I'll do you proud, Mom.

oh yes. Mom has booked a dental appointment for my braces on the 5th of July... mm can't wait to get the consultation, spacers, extraction all over and done with! I'm soooooooooo excited. Meanwhile, I need to start saving pronto! Although the fact that holidays are enjoyable enough, my bank is getting dry due to the expenses incurred during the month of June.. Only June holidays. DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment