Click?

Sunday, August 21, 2011

So..... I have decided to blog because my account is infected with virus and I'm unable to use Facebook. And for no rhyme or reason, my account decided to send every one online saying 'Hi', 'Wanna laugh? ;))' WHAT THE FUCK. So everyone began to reply back and before I knew it.. Pfft, my account is banned and I'm blocked from Facebook. And I decided to do away from Facebook because it only brings me distractions and frustrations more than joy to me. This is a tough decision to make because I'm a social butterfly and I do need to communicate with all my friends but oh well.. since the fact that I'm blocked. It also serves as a good reason for me to start preparing for the last phase of my examinations.

Speaking of which, this time I'm really contented with my results.. OK probably except English I guess? Pretty disappointing because I was hoping to achieve at least a 70. But damn, I was 5marks away from being so. The EOY exams are in a month's time. Time to start mugging everyday - I guess its not a bad thing after all, because you get to taste the fruits of labor after a month's of hard work.

And..on a even happier note, I did my X-ray and dental impressions last week. Braces appointment is booked. Of course, I'd have to bid goodbye to all nougats, snickers and all the yummy good food on the 28th of Oct. A price to pay for being vain. Oh well....

Till later, when I have pictures to share.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment